10th December 2021
Price: £95.00 (+VAT per delegate)
Date: 10th December 2021 at 9:30am
An online one day course where practical strategies for teaching reading comprehension will be explored using the Literary Leaves.
This one day course will –
- Ensure teachers understand the progression of reading comprehension within the National Curriculum
- Identify how to create the conditions for creating 'critical readers'
- Model high-quality questioning and explore how recording reading work can be used to show understanding of text for assessment
- Identify a sequence for teaching reading comprehension that can be applied to fiction, poetry and non-fiction
- Model activities that could be used as part of a whole class approach to reading
Participants will receive –
- All training resources electronically
“Brilliant book suggestions and creative ways to teach comprehension”
Sarah Pickard, All Saints Primary School
We regret that we are not able to refund bookings cancelled within 5 working days of the training date. Please see our cancellation policy for further information.
Whole Class Reading with Whole Books! Teaching Reading Comprehension using Literary Leaves
10th December 2021 @ 9:30am
Training Location Address:
£114.00 (inc VAT) per person
£95.00 (ex VAT)